Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Memories of us

Our LOVE start from 5/1/2011 until 20/7/2011  =)

had a sweet beginning in our Love Story 
I'm gonna keep it forever whether it's already expired 
 ♥



 I often do not drink water in school. 
You worried that I would get sick . So you always buy mineral water for me during recess.
You will get angry if I didn't finish my drink. 
You want me to promised you to drink 1000ml of water a day.. If not you'll ignore me..
Hahaaa~ How cute you are..
Instant, I'm fall in love the way you worried me


You bought MCD for me when I felt hungry after school
Ohh~~ Damn yummy and sweetest in my heart


We had the same key charm that you bought for us




                                                       BREAKFAST~
BIG APPLE_Donut
Bread + Egg + Cheese Hot Dog =  
He woke up in the early morning in order to prepared breakfast for me




 SICK~

You bought "Strepsils" for me when my sore throat





                         
There are too many little things you done for me,
Thanks for treating me as good as you done
=)


You're really good to me
but you doesn't love me 
Well~
Forget me..and Take care~!


 ♥









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com