Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Give me a break.



My heart is feeling the pain again. I'm upset.I'm tired. I'm holding back my tears. I miss our old self. I want to be like before but i know it's impossible. I'm losing hope. I'm losing faith. I wish you could understand how i'm feeling. I don't know how much longer I can hang on. I had enough of everything , had enough of everyone. I had enough of pretending to be happy when I'm not. Don't force me to make a decision . If you love me please....Give me a break.

 If you're still here with me, If only the old you're still here with me....
You've just changed to much, changed to someone i don't even know
I miss you. The old you.
You said you're still in love with me, and you're try to retain me..
But.....
It's too complicated.. I don't know how to describe the feeling
ARhHHHHHHHHH~!
</3

Dear god, please don't make me lose faith in you. Don't make me hate this unfair and cruel world. Give me strength to overcome all obstacles and setbacks happening to me now. Teach me how to forgive and forget. Teach me not to bear grudges in my heart. Guide me through everything god.



Gonna go to bed soon
=]

G O O D 

 N I G H T

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

B strong! This world is not cruel, cos theirs a statement called "Their is nothing in this world cannot be overcome" Try to think of bright side... Dun spend the time emo while u can utilize the time to think of a way to solve your problem =) Happy or not the day will still pass by day by day... y dont live Happily each day ;) Cheers~

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com