Thursday, June 2, 2011

SO WHAT~?!

At the first , I want to apologize to all of you..
Cause I didn't making promises 
I said I will update my blog last week...But I didn't make it =p
So sorry ..Busy-ing somethings that important to me 
No more next time OKAY? 
I was participating a singing competition at last Saturday ..
This competition is held by my School..
I think I did not do well in the competition =[
>.< Cause I LOST >.<
Hmmmmm~It's OKAY....I'm FINE.
Cause Success is not forever And Failure is not fatal
I'll do the best on next time =]
Christine and I <3
She was participate the singing competition too..
Too bad~ Her fate as bad as me..=[
Anyway, Hope she don't too care about it..
Cause she was already try her best 
就算第一次唔成功SO WHAT ?! 
(don't misunderstood, just give an example I'm not Cantonese)



SUNWAY LAGOON ..WOOhoooOO XD

After competition, My family straight a way took me went SUNWAY LAGOON 



WAKAKAA~! Quickly changing my clothes ..
Can't wait for having Fun in the pool..
(FEMALE CHANGING ROOM)
heheee..XD










No more photo ......Sorry ya..
Keep playing and forgot to take some photo...XD

That's all~! =]
It's time to say BYE BYE again...
This is my recently photo..hey guys.. without lens you know?
K la~ BYE BYE










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com