Friday, April 1, 2011

Friend~ It's only you & me ♥

Eunice and I
 ♥

Yee Siang and I 
Ahaa~ we look so match XD
 ♥

I like this photo so much ^3^ no..I love it
I cherish you , MY FRIEND
 ♥

This photo take by Jun Yi..^^
Recently, we always playing Paper airplane at class
don't feel we're childish OKAY? 
It's a Fun game and can break up the monotony too 
Of course, we're playing when teacher was absent  
So we're still GOOD STUDENT 
hehee~

below has a funny video that I would like to share with you guys 

 Ahahaaa~ take by Jun Yi too
I don't know he was taking a video that time~
HAIZzzz~ spoil my image 
Whatever la....
I don't care and don't mind too
Cause That's ME...=]



This bread with egg and butter is my beloved Mei Shi prepared for me d...
Damn delicous ^^
THANK YOU MEI SHI


A cup of MILO full of LOVE....
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Ohhh~~ Thanks him
 ILY♥











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com